Dissent socks make the best MTB specific compression socks in the game. A firm favourite at For The Riders. Try a set for yourself you'll see why.
- Additional underfoot CuTEC copper yarn utilized, helping to inhibit bacterial growth and odor development.
- Specific construction and design for modern MTB shoes - improves the feel of any riding footwear.
- TRUE-Compression - best fit, best feel, increased ankle and arch support, reduced foot numbness.
- Strategic use of NanoGlide anti-friction yarn - toes, forefoot, heel, instep, ankle - reduced skin chafing, hotspots, and blistering.
- Low profile padding in the toe area to reduce toe-bang while descending.
- Profiled 3D-mesh zone over the forefoot - improved breathability and protection from laces, stitching, buckles/hardware.
- Engineered technical yarn-blend and knit - consistent fit and moisture-management, critical for all day comfort and blister prevention.
- NanoGlide provides high levels of wear resistance in a thin sock design.
- Unrivaled memory and shape retention for the ultimate fit, wash after wash.
- Seamless toe.
- Tight knitting and tall cuff (8-inch) helps to repel dirt, and provides additional ankle protection.
- Constructed using the best technologies available, using high needle-count machines, for exceptional feel and quality.
- Small 3.5 - 6.5, Medium 7 - 9, Large 9.5 - 11.5, X-large 12+ (Mens US).