*Will ship Australia wide, contact us for freight quote.
The team at Pivot has just taken one of our favourite E-bikes to the next level with the Pivot Shuttle V2 updates. Naturally this top of the line E-bike receives the latest and greatest Shimano EP8 E-bike motor. Lighter, quieter more powerful and more efficient than it's predecessor if you haven't read up on these units do so and you'll be well impressed. Now with a 726Wh battery to let you explore even more of that Australian mountain bike terrain the tech of this bike is first class. But, the V2 update is about far more than just tech! The geometry has also been refined coming in with a .9 degrees slacker head angle and 5mm lower in the BB for better handling. Match this to a stunning spec list including the new Fox 38 Factory series fork... its just ridiculous.
We can't speak highly enough of this E-bike design. With numerous FTR staff having the luxury of riding the Pivot Shuttle on Brisbane MTB trails the consensus is that these feel more like a pedal powered Enduro bike than an E-bike. Easy to manoeuvre on the trail and lightning quick.
- Frame Shuttle
- Material Carbon
- Wheel Size 29"
- Rear Shock Fox Factory Float Dpx2
- Fork Fox Factory E-mtb 38 29", 44mm Offset, Grip2 - 160mm
- Headset Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge
- Rear Der Shimano Xtr Sgs 12-speed
- Shifter Shimano Xtr M9100 12-speed
- Brakes Shimano Xtr M9120 4-piston
- Crankset Shimano Xt M8150 W/ Shimano E-mtb 34t
- Driveunit Shimano Steps Du-ep800
- Handlebar Phoenix Team Low Rise Carbon
- Grips Phoenix Factory Lock-on
- Stem Phoenix Team Enduro/trail
- Seatpost Fox Transfer Factory Series 125mm (Sm), 150mm (Md-lg), 175mm (Xl)
- Saddle Pivot Pro E-bike
- Cassette Shimano Xt M8100 10-51t
- Wheels Dt Swiss Eb 1535, 30mm - 29"
- Tires Maxxis Assegai Dhf 29" X 2.5" Tr, Exo+, 3c
- Maxxis Minion Dhrii 29" X 2.4" Tr, Maxxterra, Exo+, 3c
- Rotor Shimano Xt Mt-800 Centerlock - 203mm
- Shimano Mte-800 Centerlock - 180mm
- Chain Shimano Cn-m8100 12-speed