The 'Druid' embraces modern day trail riding. Higher speeds, bigger jumps, rougher terrain and then the climb to the top, the Druid was designed for all of it. The high pivot design paired with a strategically placed idler will excel on descents and ascents alike. It's a unique, striking bike to look at but even more so to ride.
Forbidden's 'Trifecta' linkage system utilises a high pivot point. This gives the bike a completely rearward axle path allowing the rear wheel to move with trail impacts instead of fighting them. This more natural movement allows the bike to maintain speed in rough terrain where other bikes get 'hung up'.
- Carbon frame construction
- 29" Wheels
- 130mm rear travel
- 140mm / 150mm fork recommended
- Trifecta linkage system
- Includes Fox DPX2 Performance Elite Shock, E*Thirteen upper idler guide and E*Thirteen bash guard
- Water bottle cage fitment on down tube
- Integrated frame protection on seat stay
- Threaded BB + 148mm x 12mm boost spacing
*Shipping not available.