Maxima Dot 5.1 brake fluid is a top end product perfect for your mountain bike brakes in our demanding Australian conditions. High performance brake fluid designed to lubricate and protect critical brake system components whilst providing consistent, dependable stopping power. Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsiveness and performance by resisting water contamination and evaporation. Advanced chemistry resists corrosion, oxidation and is compatible with SBR, EPDM and natural rubbers. Exceeds the requirements of US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 and 5.1). Dry Boiling Point 516F(269C), Wet Boiling Point 369F(187C).
- For use in all mountain bikes / vehicles specifying DOT 5.1 brake fluid
- Consistent braking power
- Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsive lever
- Resists corrosion, oxidation and “boil-off”
- Mixes with other DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids
- Exceeds US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703, J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 and 5.1)