The ProGuard is our amazing new range of mudguards for disc brake mountain bikes offering unmatched protection from mud and spray, it’s perfect for Enduro or Downhill racers and essential for the weekend warrior looking for the very best protection. Our design intent was to increase the tyre clearance, improve fit, and reduce the mud clogging issues seen with this type of mudguard.
- 43 snap-off top holes to fit straight braces between the seatstays, raised braces, or dropped braces including those with supporting struts
- Indent to create 4mm of additional tyre clearance (also fits the large raised brace on the Merida e-bike)
- Side arms designed to fit conventional seatstays (that go to centre of wheel), and offset seatstays (raised up from centre of wheel)
- Recess to protect sticker allowing you to match the sticker on your ProGuard FRONT mudguard
- Made of the same thick Polypropylene material used on the ProGuard FRONT
- 6 zip ties are provided
- Standard rear 325mm long, 64g without zip ties