Carbohydrates for Energy
Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel is a 6% carbohydrate formula, providing 20 g of carbohydrates per dose as recommended for intense exercise or exercise lasting longer than 1 hour. The combination of microcrystalline fructose and maltodextrin improves carbohydrate absorption and fluid uptake.
To maintain active hydration, Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel contains sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. The sodium and potassium are at levels recommended for athletes during endurance exercise.
Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel contains a patented form of magnesium, Meta Mag®, that ensures high absorption and bioavailability with a low risk of gastrointestinal side effects.
- Each dose (25 g) contains:
- Magnesium amino acid chelate
- (Meta Mag® - Magnesium diglycinate) 1.6 g
- Equiv. elemental MAGNESIUM 163 mg
- Sodium chloride 446 mg
- Equiv. elemental SODIUM 176 mg
- Calcium amino acid chelate 210 mg
- Equiv. elemental CALCIUM 42 mg
- Potassium citrate 185 mg
- Equiv. elemental POTASSIUM 67 mg
- #Free From Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Lactose, Eggs, Nuts and Yeast. No artificial flavouring or colouring.