Looking for a compact, lightweight pedal? Sick of having to dig dirt and water out of your pedals after every ride? Want dual-sided bindings for quicker engagement? Look no further than the Shimano PD-M540 SPD Pedal. With features like an open binding mechanism designed to better shed mud and a sealed cartridge bearing spindle to assist with the expulsion of dirt and water to increase efficiency, these compact, lightweight, dual-sided off-road SPD pedals just can't be overlooked.
- Classic SPD reliability and performance
- 352g average weight per pair
- Customizable entry and release tension settings
- Advanced mud and debris shedding capabilities
- Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
- SM-SH51 cleat included
- Cleat retention adjuster