The new Fox Speedframe mountain bike helmet is getting mountain bikers across Australia excited and rightfully so, this thing is packed with safety and tech! As the premium helmet in Fox’s open face mountain bike helmet range you probably have high expectations but don’t worry, this helmet is ready to meet them. The new design has a sleek, non-bulky look on and feels great thanks to a 360 degree adjustable fit system. You’ll be kept cool thanks to 14 large ‘Big Bore’ vents including some great intake vents lurking underneath the visor. The Visor itself has three positions of adjustment, perfect for holding onto your goggles on the climb before you rip the descent.
But most importantly, your safety. The Fox Speedframe Pro is equipped with dual density Varizorb EPS foam and MIPS technology to cater for a wide range of impacts and impact speeds. Combine this safety with a stack of impressive features (read below) and sleek looks, the Fox Speedframe Pro is seriously impressive.
- Proven MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Varizorb™ Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Removable, washable XT2® liner is antimicrobial and manages odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Optimized venting with channeled, in-molded EPS provides efficient cooling
- Goggle compatible, 3-position adjustable visor
- 360 Fit System allows you to dial in your perfect fit every ride