The Troy Lee Designs A1 helmet has been a staple for years now with good reason. It's got a sharp aesthetic which immediately put Troy Lee Designs name in lights when it comes to open face helmets. Combined with a comfortable fit, low cut across the back and plenty of vents it's no wonder this proven model is still ever so popular today.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-moulded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single piece, ultra plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminium hardware
- Race inspired styling