The lightest Fox mountain bike short we carry, the Fox Flexair short is designed for ultimate breathability on those hot Australian summer mountain bike rides. They're not only light weight but also have small laser cut holes to add air flow and comfort in hot conditions. Combined these features with a great fit, 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement, ratchet buckle and elastic waist band to keep them in place and these are one of the nicest MTB shorts on the market. Did we mention they come with an inner, padded liner for added comfort as well?
- Lightweight 4-way stretch fabric
- Engineered airflow zones for all-day riding comfort
- Removable liner with dual density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Proven race ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Bonded hem with over-taping detail is low-profile and reduces chaffing
- TruDri® fabrics move sweat away from body to keep you dry
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Inseam: 13"