The Genuflex (GFX) sock combines the compression advantages of the super crew with Genuflex (GFX) padding. GFX padding is thin but dense, maintaining a premium low profile fit that optimizes the fit of larger width MTB footwear. It further increases rider comfort as the padding shields riders from the pressure points that stitching, laces, buckles and hardware can cause. These features combined with the simplistic design makes them extremely popular.
- Engineered combination of compression and padding - exceptional fit, plus a dense, thin layer of protection.
- TRUE-Compression - best fit, best feel, increased ankle and arch support, reduced foot numbness.
- Low-profile padding works to optimize the fit and feel of larger width MTB footwear, and provides protection from laces, stitching, buckles/hardware.
- Strategic 3-dimensional, second ply padding - added ankle and under foot protection.
- High density all-over padding ideal for use with ankle braces - protection without bulk.
- Effective, tall-cuff coverage.
- Unrivaled memory and shape retention for the ultimate fit, wash after wash.
- Engineered technical yarn-blend and knit - consistent fit and moisture-management, critical for all day comfort and blister prevention.
- Seamless toe.
- Constructed using the best technologies available, using high needle-count machines, for exceptional feel and quality.
- Small 5 - 7.5, Medium 8 - 10, Large 10.5 - 12.5, X-Large 13+ US mens