Downhill mountain biking is often referred to at the F1 of our sport and in F1 you need the right vehicle to be competitive, the Scott Gambler is just that. The latest iteration of the Gambler takes on all that Scott have learnt through years of racing on the world stage with feedback from their professional, race winning riders and applied it to one incredible bike. The bikes geometry, suspension kinematics and carbon layup have all been stressed over in the design process. Multiple models were made for R and D testing as Scott pushed the limits of design before finding the perfect balance and creating one incredibly fast bike.
The Scott Gambler 900 Tuned model represents the best of the best. We're taking Fox Factory series suspension, XTR brakes, X01 7 speed DH specific drivetrain and more top of the line componentry for a seriously, smooth and strong ride. If you're a Queensland DH rider looking to progress your riding the Scott Gambler is the perfect bike to take you to the next level.
- Frame Gambler Carbon 27.5" (2.6) And 29" (2.5) Tyre Compatible With Geo -bb Adj.
- Fork Fox 40 Factory Kashima
- Rear Shock Fox Dh X2 Factory
- Spring Rates S: 400 / M: 450 / L&xl: 500
- Rear Derailleur Sram X01 DH
- Shifter Sram X01 DH
- Crankset Sram X01 Dh Dub Carbon
- Chainguide Scott Dh Custom
- Chain Kmc X11-1 Black
- Cassette Sram Cs Pg-720 Dh 11-25
- Brakes Shimano Xtr M9120 4 Piston Disc
- Rotor Shimano Sm-rt86 / 6 Bolt / 203mm
- Handlebar Syncros Hixon Ic Dh Carbon
- Syncros Pro Dh Dual Lock-on Grips
- Seatpost Syncros Dh1.5 / 31.6mm / Alloy7050
- Seat Syncros Kaslo 1.5 Ti
- Headset Syncros Dh Adjustable
- Wheelset Syncros Revelsoke Dh 1.5 / 110x20 Boost Front / 157x12 Rear / 29" / 32h / Tubeless Ready Rims
- Front Tyre Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5" / 2x60tpi Folding Bead / Dh / Tr / 3c Maxx Grip
- Rear Tyre Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5" / 2x60tpi Folding Bead / Dh / Tr / 3c Maxx Grip
- Extras Fox 40 Fender
- Approx Weights In Kg15.60