The Pivot Point DJ bike is a steel framed hardtail that's ready to glide through that jump line, lap the pump track or nail that skate park combo. Compared to an alloy frame a steel frame gives riders better vibration damping qualities for a smoother, more controlled ride while still having plenty of stiffness to drive off when popping lips. In this instance the Point frame has double-butted 4103 chromoly steel tubing assembled with all the right angles. The build kit itself is strong and sturdy while still maintaining a high level of performance, exactly what dirt jumpers / street riders need from a DJ bike. The original Pivot Point DJ bike was a hit with Australian riders and we can only see this latest model building on that more.
- Frame Point Point
- Material Steel
- Wheel Size 26" "
- Fork Manitou Circus Expert 34 - 100mm
- Headset Pivot Precision Sealed Integrated Cartridge
- Brakes Sram Level 2-piston (Rear Only)
- Crankset Two-piece Crank Arms With Integrated 24mm Axle - 28t
- Handlebar Spank Spoon - 785mm
- Grips Phoenix Factory Lock-on
- Stem Spank Spoon - 33mm
- Seatpost Phoenix Dj Direct Mount Aluminum 27.2
- Saddle Phoenix Dj
- Cassette Singlespeed Cog - 16t
- Wheels Alex Fr30 Double Wall Rim/novatec S-team Hubs - 26”
- Tyres Maxxis Holy Roller 26" X 2.2"
- Maxxis Holy Roller 26" X 2.2"
- Rotor Sram G2 6-bolt - 160mm (Rear Only)
- Chain Kmc Z1ehx Singlespeed