From top to tail the Santa Cruz 5010 has been honed, refined and revolutionised into this new beast, the 5010 4.0. The design intent of this bike is clear to see, a 27.5" bike that will hop, jump, turn, and play with ease all over the Brisbane and South East QLD mountain bike trails. A playful yet confident 65.7 degree head angle and 338mm BB height keeps the bikes handling responsive and snappy with comfortable reach numbers for each size. An impressive new change to Santa Cruz is the fact they're now scaling chain stays and seat tube angles to frame sizes, this makes for a more balanced and refined ride.
As fun as thrashing those corners and flowing the jumps is what happens when things get a little rough and ugly? The updated lower link driven VPP suspension design gives the 130mm rear travel a very composed feeling that tracks the ground remarkably well when it needs to. The 140mm fork allows riders to bite off that little bit more than others, push that little bit harder and ultimately go that little bit faster.
If you thrive off the thrill of slashing a turn, popping a jump while still moving at a damn good pace down your local trail the Santa Cruz 5010 4.0 is ticking all the right boxes for you.
- Fork FOX 34 Float Performance, 140mm, 27.5"
- Shock RockShox Super Deluxe Select+
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifters SRAM GX Eagle
- Crankset SRAM GX Eagle 148 DUB 32t
- Cassette SRAM XG1275 Eagle 10-52T
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle 12 SPD
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Brakes SRAM G2 R
- Brake Rotors Avid Centerline 180mm
- Headset Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars Burgtec Alloy Bar 35x800mm
- Stem Burgtec Enduro MK3 42mm
- Grips Santa Cruz Palmdale Grips
- Front Hub DT 370 15x110 32H
- Rear Hub DT 370 12x148 XD 32h
- Rims Race Face AR Offset 30 27.5" RIms
- Spokes Sapim Race
- Front Tire Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4 MaxxGRIP EXO TR
- Rear Tire Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4" 3C EXO TR
- Seat Post RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Saddle WTB Silverado Pro