Combining all Santa Cruz have learned at the pinnacle of DH racing and the knowledge gained at world stage XC races the Hightower is Santa Cruz's ultimate all rounder. Rolling on 29" wheels with 145mm rear travel and 150mm up front the Hightower fits into the hotly contested mid travel category, so what sets it apart from the rest?
The Hightower features Santa Cruz's lower link driven VPP (Virtual Pivot Point) linkage. Proven on world cup DH tracks this technology has been compressed and refined for trail bike application. Smooth in rough, challenging terrain yet offering an efficient pedal platform so you can grind to the top of those big hills. The geometry is progressive but not extreme, hitting the sweet spot for our local Brisbane / South East QLD mountain bike trails. Combining state of the art suspension design with advances in carbon manufacturing and modern geometry and we have one stunning trail bike to ride. Taking it one step further Santa Cruz have a lifetime limited warranty on their frames and a lifetime coverage for linkage bearings to first owners.
- Fork RockShox Yari RC, 150mm, 29"
- Shock FOX Float Performance DPS
- Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Crankset SRAM NX Eagle 148 DUB, 30t
- Cassette SRAM PG1230, 12spd, 11-50t
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB 68/73mm
- Brakes SRAM G2 R
- Brake Rotors Avid Centerline 180mm
- Headset Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars RaceFace Aeffect R
- Stem RaceFace Ride
- Grips Santa Cruz Palmdale Grips
- Front Hub SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, Torque Cap, 32h
- Rear Hub SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, 32h
- Rims WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 29"
- Spokes Sapim Race
- Front Tire Maxxis Minion DHR II 29"x2.4", 3C, MaxxGRIP, EXO, TR
- Rear Tire Maxxis Minion DHR 29"x2.4", 3C, EXO, TR
- Seat Post SDG Tellis
- Saddle WTB Silverado Race Saddle