Need a pair of shorts packed with trail-specific technology but with a casually styled look? A pair of shorts that performs at a class-leading level on and off the bike? Look no further than the Fox Ranger Shorts with Liner. Featuring stretch ripstop fabric that ensures maximum performance and superior durability, along with waist adjusters that make it easy to adjust the fit 'on the fly'. The inner waistband features TruDri® technology to move moisture away from your skin, keeping you cooler and drier for longer. These relaxed-fit shorts feature a traditional snap closure whilst the fit can be easily tweaked on the go, thanks to the side cinch adjustability. DWR finished material sheds moisture, dirt and debris while you shred the trails whilst the 2-layer, removable liner bumps up the ride comfort!
The liner is removable, but make sure you love them before cutting them from your shorts as liners must be unaltered and in original condition, should you need to return them.
- Stretch ripstop fabric maximizes performance on every ride
- Relaxed fit for on bike performance and off bike styling
- Removable liner with dual-density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Snap closure and adjustable side cinch for a secure fit and on the fly adjustments
- TruDri® lined waistband moves sweat and moisture away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry
- Two zip closure hand pockets
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Men's Chamois
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex 2-way warp stretch