Absolute Black Sram Direct Mount Narrow Wide 11 Speed Oval Chainring
- Regular price
- RRP $89.95
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending alternate wide and narrow teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- They save weight because they don't need the spider and chainring bolts.
- The ability of installation of a smaller ring sizes that can't be mounted on regular spider.
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
- Size (Mass +/-1g): 28T (50g), 30T (55g)
- Colour: Black
- Compatibility: SRAM XX1, XX1 Eagle, X01, X01 Eagle, GX Eagle, X1-1400, GX-1400, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400, Truvativ Descendant, Stylo and All DUB cranks. GXP and Long spindle BB30 models (15mm spacer on drive side) 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible.
- Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Mud optimized.
- Chainline: perfect 49mm (improved). 6mm offset
- Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center)
Quantity must be 1 or moreOrder unavailable item