Forbidden Bike Co. Druid V1 Frame
Whilst you wouldn't believe it, here at FTR we see this bike as a downhill riders dream trail bike. With the utilization of the high pivot, Forbidden had created one of the most capable trail bikes on the market. Don't be fooled by the 130mm travel as the rearward axle path combined with the Trifecta suspension systems boasts stability, generates enormous amounts of grip and eats square edge hits for breakfast. This bike will give you the confidence to push not only past the (perceived) limits of the bike, but past limits you didn't even know you had. The more you give, the more you'll get.
- Carbon frame construction
- 29" Wheels
- 130mm rear travel
- 140mm / 150mm fork recommended
- Trifecta linkage system
- Includes Fox Float X Performance Elite Shock, E*Thirteen upper idler guide and E*Thirteen bash guard
- Water bottle cage fitment on down tube
- Integrated frame protection on seat stay
- Threaded BB + 148mm x 12mm boost spacing
- Universal Derailleur Hanger
- Limited Edition Frame Colours: Midnight Velvet & New Growth
*Shipping not available.