The ODI Elite Pro mountain bike grip has quickly become a favourite for many Aussie MTB riders. The grip features an offset design to maximise padding across the top of the grip with a slightly curved pattern that fits right into the palm of your hand. The underside features rectangular blocks that the fingers can grip into neatly for a secure, non-slip ride. All of this tied in with another great rubber compound from ODI and their single lock on design and the Elite Pro is a real winner.
- Ergonomic design conforms to riders hand without feeling bulky, provides padding where it is needed most
- Half-Waffle pattern on the front of the grip provides extra control when you are off the back of the bike
- NEW SINGLE CLAMP - Version 2.1 Lock-On System for more usable grips space and improved comfort on the outside of the grip
- Variable knurl pattern alternates from smooth to sharp texture to provide more traction without irritating your hands.
- Reinforced End moulded out of soft, but durable material to prevent grip blowout.
- Available in 6 different colours