Providing professional quality, precision fit tools, Pedro's Bottom Bracket flat wrenches make installing, removing, and adjusting components a breeze. Made from 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance and are designed to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip for maximum leverage and comfort.
- Fits 16-notch x 39mm or 16-notch x 41mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups
- Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
- Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip
- 16-notch x 39mm fits Shimano® XTR® BB93 and Dura Ace® BB9000 bottom brackets.
- 16-notch x 41mm fits Shimano® BBR60 (Ultegra® 11-speed 6800 series) bottom brackets