Providing professional quality, precision fit tools, Pedro's Bottom Bracket flat wrenches make installing, removing, and adjusting components a breeze. Made from 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance and are designed to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. in addition to the ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip for maximum leverage and comfort. In addition to the ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip for maximum leverage and comfort, the new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrenches 2 features a 3/8" drive for use with torque wrenches and are backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8" drive pocket for use with torque wrenches
- Fits 12-notch x 46mm or 16-notch x 44mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups and disc brake rotor lockrings
- Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
- Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip
- 12-notch x 46mm fits 12-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including SRAM® DUB™, Zipp® Vuma™, Race Face® Cinch™, Rotor® BSA30, Hawk Racing™ BB3086™, and more
- 16-notch x 44mm fits 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano® BB80, BB5700, XT® BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups