Looking for the strongest tyre lever around? A tyre lever built for the toughest downhill and freeride tyres on the market? The most bad-ass tyre lever ever? Look no further than Pedro's Downhill Tyre Lever. Featuring a heat-treated, tool steel construction for unmatched strength and reliability the 275mm long shaft provides incredible leverage whilst the large shovel tip holds tight on the bead. Throw in a smooth, curved shape with a polished finish to protect tyres and rims as well as an ergonomic dual-density screw driver style handle for comfort and security and you can't go wrong. Pedro's Downhill Tyre Lever is also great for suspension fork seal removal and is backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Steel tyre lever with ergonomic screwdriver handle
- Heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength
- 275mm length for incredible leverage on tough downhill and freeride tires
- Large shovel tip holds tight on bead while smooth finish protects tire and rim
- Ergonomic handle provides comfort and security