Providing precision fit and professional quality has always been Pedro's priority and the External Bottom Bracket Socket is testament to this. Each socket tool has been designed to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The new 16 x 44mm External Bottom Bracket Socket has been designed for streamlined installation, removal and adjustment of modern drivetrain components. Compatible with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 3/8" drive or in a bench vise.
- Socket tool for 16-notch x 44mm external bearing BB cups and disc brake lockrings
- Fits 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano® BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups
- Also fits many external Threaded types for Campagnolo®, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, and others
- The new design will now also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano® TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters
- Updated design features a square 3/8" drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise
- Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit