Yasss Queens! Finally, there's a lightweight flat pedal shoe with women's specific fit and flex to keep you shredding the trails all day long. And it looks good too! Raise your gloves for the Ride Concepts Hellion Women's Shoe.
When conditions are less than desirable, the Hellion Women's Shoe sets the pace for all-mountain shoes. When others fail in wet, gnarly conditions, the Hellion Women's Shoe excels. With anti-abrasion toe and heel protection and DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber for solid pedal connection, these shoes are dialled. Combine a lightweight upper with a two-panel, anti-peel synthetic that acts as a shield for wet days and you have the ultimate quick-dry, easy-clean shoe.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- Two-panel synthetic upper with anti-peel coating and perforated ventilation
- Anti-abrasion toe and heel protection
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Women's-specific fit
- Modern lifestyle Performance Fit
- Approximate weight - 12.8 oz (361 g)