- The Shimano XTR M9000 Chainring comes in four sizes: 30, 32, 34, and 36T.
- Shimano uses taller and wider teeth that have a hook facing out for the 1x specific chainrings that will keep the chain secure on its course.
- This design works so well that you will barely feel the need to have a chain guide unless you are in seriously rough terrain.
- The Shimano XTR M9000 Chainring will work only with the XTR FC-M9000 and the XTR FC-M9020 Hollowtech II crank arms.
- Whether you ride enduro or just want to have a sweet set-up for your mountain trail cruiser, the Shimano XTR Chainrings and compatible cranks will work seamlessly.