Thomson DH Aluminium Bar
- Regular price
- Bar is produced by advanced CNC bending to avoid the need for hand grinding. Almost all other bars are manually bent and bends are ground to appear smooth. CNC bending ensures very consistent wall thickness and close tolerances, especially in tapered sections. This keeps weight low and fatigue life high.
- The perfect addition to your Elite X4 Stem or Direct Mount Stem.
- Bar is butted and tapered in many steps for optimal fatigue life. Ends of the bar are thickened from 1.4 to 1.6mm to resist damage from impacts and contact with the ground.
- 780mm wide, 12mm of rise, 6° of backsweep and 4° of upsweep.
- Built using 7050 Aluminum alloy for strength and long life.
- 65mm wide clamping area to fit the Thomson Direct Mount stem, giving you the most torsional stiffness of any bar/stem combination.
- 31.8 center section is absolutely straight over a width of 90mm. The long straight section in the middle reduces stress concentrations, especially when using wide Direct Mount stems.
Quantity must be 1 or moreOrder unavailable item