The G-Spec Slate is made from cast aluminum that has been given a sleek painted silver finish. It features the new dimpled and drilled lever blade designed by Aaron Gwin. The four piston design utilizes two different diameter pistons for excellent modulation during braking. Riders will also find four hybrid pistons (ceramic/steel) for improved heat dissipation, tool free indexed reach adjust, and a top loading caliper.
- Four piston mineral oil brake
- Hybrid pistons (ceramic/steel)
- Top loading semi-metallic pads
- Tool free indexed reach adjust
- Adjustable banjo fitting for optimal hose routing
- Split hinged handlebar clamp
- I-Spec b, I-Spec ll (XT and XTR only) and matchmaker compatible with TRP adapter