Wolf Tooth Light Action Dropper Remote Lever
- Regular price
- RRP $119.95
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote LA uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Low-profile, Light Action lever: The ReMote LA lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote LA’s solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad, but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available here.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote LA has been tested and is recommended for use with Thomson, Fox Transfer, Race Face, Easton, and 9point8 cable-actuated dropper posts.
- Compatible with ALL CABLE ACTUATED DROPPER POSTS!
- If it is greater than 52mm the Light Action will work best. If it is less than 52mm, the Standard Remote will work best.
- Works with dropper posts that have the barrel end of the cable at the remote and those that have the barrel end at the post.
- If the barrel is normally at the remote, simply clip the barrel off and the cable will be "pinched" at both the post and the remote (no barrel needed)
Quantity must be 1 or moreOrder unavailable item