Wolf Tooth Standard Action Dropper Remote Lever
- Regular price
- RRP $109.95 Sold Out
- Sealed Bearing Lever - A first in the world of dropper post remotes. The lever spins smoothly on a gigantic 21mm sealed bearing. This reduces thumb fatigue on huge enduro races and provides the best lever feel and modulation in the game.
- UpFront Cable Fixing - The dropper cable is secured at the lever. This makes setup and installation a breeze.
- Cable-Kind Clamp - Most remote levers use a grub screw which squashes the cable (and generally makes a mess of it!) The ReMote lever uses a precisely machined path for the cable to follow and is then secured by a clamping screw with a captive nut (similar to how most derailleur cable clamps work). Wolf Tooth score bonus points by allowing you to pre-cut and crimp the cable prior to locking it down.
- Integrates Into Your Existing Brake Levers - Sram and Shimano brake users rejoice. The ReMote is available to suit either I-Spec A or B, I Spec II or Sram/Avid's MatchMaker X Brakes. You can also get a version to mount directly onto the bars shortly.
- Low Profile Lever - The dropper lever itself sits up nice and close to the bar - right in position for your thumb to hit it with minimal movement. This also reduces the chances of it hitting your knee of your shorts getting caught on it.
- Integrated Cable Adjustment - The barrel style adjuster is firmly mounted into the ReMote's body and makes on the fly adjustments a breeze. It also won't rattle around like some inline adjusters can.
- Breakaway Axle Pivot - Crashes are bad enough without the hip pocket pain once something breaks. The team has thought of this and engineered in a failure point where the lever can break away from its base in the event of a big crash.
- Grippy Lever Surface - This just makes sense! The surface that your thumb pushes on to operate the dropper has grippy machined grooves in it so your finger isn't going to be sliding around trying to push the button. Perfect for when conditions take a turn for the worse
- Made from 6061 T6 Aluminum with a Delrin axle.
Quantity must be 1 or more