The Super Air is the first trail helmet to offer Spherical Technology™, making it our most advanced trail helmet. Period. Spherical Technology's Ball-and-Socket design, powered by MIPS®, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash. This combination of outstanding safety, optimized ventilation, and extreme lightness brings epic achievements within reach—on any trail, in any terrain. When you're ready to step up, upgrade by adding the optional chin bar. See you on the trail!
- Mips (multi-directional impact protection system) - a leading slip plane technology designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Progressive layering: the process of engineering a helmet liner with variable eps foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Goggleguide adjustable visor — accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Float fit - a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with mips)
- Complies with the us cpsc safety standard for bicycle helmet for persons age 5 and older