The Lezyne CNC Alloy Bottom Bracket Tool is a rugged, thoroughly engineered shop-quality bike bottom bracket tool with classic Lezyne styling. Machined from premium 7075-T6 aluminum with a slick anodized black finish, the CNC Alloy BB Tool is a long-lasting premium shop tool for everyone from professional bike mechanics to recreational cyclists looking to upgrade their home workshop.
- Weighs 83g
- Works best with Lezyne CNC Rod
- Compatible with a socket wrench or 32mm open-end wrench
- Features a knurled circumference, making it a highly versatile bottom bracket tool
- Also features an 8-spline Shimano cap tool (39mm, 41mm, 44mm) or a 16mm hex tool (46mm)
- Compatible with: 39mm BB cup OD, 16 spline: Shimano 9000 series, Dura Ace, BB92, XTR BB93. 41mm BB cup OD, 16 spline: Shimano 105 BBR60, Ultegra 6800, XT MT-800. 44mm BB cup OD, 16 spline: Shimano BB80, BB5700, BB70, BB51, Enduro T47, Wheels T47, Various – FSA, Hope, SRAM, Chris King, Race and more (most common). 46mm BB cup OD, 12 spline: SRAM DUB, Race Face Cinch, Zipp, Rotor, BSA30, BB356 and more