Troy Lee Designs A2 Mips Helmet
The Troy Lee Designs A2 MIPS helmet gives riders a perfect combination of ventilation and protection for those hot days mountain biking under our Australian sun. The light weight design still comes with bunch of safety features to give you confidence on the descent. Dual density EPP and EPS foam is used to protect riders against both high and low speed impacts. Combined with MIPS technology it is one of the safest mountain bike helmets on the market. As much as we need to be safe riding our MTB we also need to be comfortable. The adjustable fit system at the rear of the helmet and light weight design make the helmet feel light and non-restrictive on. When in motion the large vents provide a refreshing breeze to keep you as cool as possible. With these high levels of comfort and safety it's easy to see why the Troy Lee Designs A2 mountain bike helmet is popular with the For The Riders staff here in Brisbane.
- Huge air intakes - 25% larger than A1 - connected to massive exhaust ports through deep internal channels provide powerful cooling efficiency
- Mips brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- Dual-density EPS co-molded with EPPfor state-of-the-art impact energy management at low and high crash speeds as well as everything in between
- Rear stabilizer fit system with flexible, slimline arms has 3-position front and rear locations for a custom fit
- Adjustable strap dividers for a perfect fit every time
- 350 grams ( size m/l )
- CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063:2008.